CHINESE MEDICINE & ACUPUNCTURE visit - Includes a comprehensive evaluation of your past and present health and goals for the future. The visit usually includes acupuncture treatment and often includes needle-free Chinese medicine treatments (moxibustion, medical Qigong, guasha scraping, massage, etc.) Patients receive a basic treatment plan that includes an herbal prescription, basic dietary advice and self-care.
- Existing patient follow-up: 50 minutes long for established patients within a course of treatment.
- Extended follow-up: 80 minutes long for those who have not been seen in over 2 months or who have reached the end of a treatment plan and need a re-evaluation.
- New patient initial visit: 90-110 minutes, for patients new to a provider at TLH.
You can book a visit online by clicking here. Learn more about treatment packages by scrolling down.
Here's a list of some of the insurance plans we accept, if you have acupuncture coverage.
We need two full business days to verify your benefits before your initial appointment. You can get your insurance information to us by filling out this form.
- Motor Vehicle Insurance/Personal Injury Protection
- Workers Compensation
- OHP: CareOregon
- Regence BSBC
- Triwest Healthcare Alliance
If you are under-insured, TLH will work with you to make sure that you can get the care that you need. As acupuncture works best through repetition, we offer discounted treatments to patients who purchase package plans and use them to come one to two times per week.
- Follow-up Acupuncture Visit Package: 4 visits for $265*
- Follow-up Acupuncture Visit Package: 10 visits for $600*
*Visit Packages are not compatible with insurance/3rd party payers. These packages allow for frequent acupuncture for focused complaints (usually pain) for better clinical efficacy. They are meant to be used by patients needing treatment 2-3 times per week. For this reason, 4-visit plans must be used within 6 weeks of purchase and 10-visit plans must be used within 15 weeks of purchase. Any refunds given are given by deducting treatments used at the regular follow-up price and not at the bulk price.